Air mattresses have become more and more popular, particularly for people who don’t have a lot of space in their homes. That’s because these beds can be folded and stored away without taking up much space. Also they’re suitable for people who travel because they can be carried easily. Nowadays, air mattresses have flooded the market. Among the most popular and used air mattresses is the Serta EZ Bed with Never Flat Pump. The popularity of this Serta EZ bed is attributed to the fact that it offers comfort and has some superb features.
Functional Versatility of Serta EZ bed
The Serta EZ Bed with Never Flat Pump is designed for in-home use and provides overnight visitors the comfort of a conventional bed with the flexibility of an air bed. The Serta EZ Bed can be taken anywhere, from a camping trip to grandma and grandpa’s house. For an air mattress that is sure to receive compliments from your house guests, the Serta EZ Bed is the way to go.
Design of Serta EZ Bed
This Insta-Bed Ez Queen Raised Air Mattress is designed with 2 pumps where the primary pump deflates and inflates the mattress while the secondary never FLAT pump monitors the air pressure to make sure it remains at the appropriate levels. It has forty-eight circular coils that enhance comfort while sleeping. Also, it has a flocked top that holds the bedding in place. Compared with most air beds manufactured from PVC that stretch once they get warm, the Serta EZ Bed is able to maintain its pressure throughout the night, removing the sagging that’s so commonly happens in air beds. The self-deploying structure makes setup and take down a breeze. It is also a conversation piece with family and friends as it deploys.
Easy use of Serta EZ Bed
Setting up the Serta EZ bed is very easy to do and requires little effort. All you need to do is unzip the duffel bag and use the flaps to gauge where the mattress will deploy. Connect and turn on the Primary Pump and the mattress will unfold onto the flaps. To break the air bed down, arrange the Primary Pump to deflate it and the frame will begin to collapse. As soon as the Primary Pump disengages, press the deflated bed toward the duffel to completely collapse, zip up the duffel and you are done. The Serta EZ bed comes with wheels for convenient travel and storage so you can carry it anywhere you want.
Serta EZ Bed Maintenance
The Serta EZ Bed with Never Flat Pump doesn’t require much maintenance. The air mattress is really comfortable to sleep on, particularly with a memory foam topper.
The Serta EZ Bed with Never Flat Pump is a fantastic purchase. This is because of its unique never flat technology feature that keeps it from deflating and sagging at night. In addition, the frame on this air bed makes it appear to be an ordinary bed while offering optimum comfort. So if you are looking for a quality air mattress and that is worth the price, go for this air Serta EZ Bed.
- CUSTOMER COMFORT : Serta offers a 2 Year in customer comfort and satisfaction. Call or e-mail our Customer Service team for prompt service or to answer any questions or concerns!
- PATENTED INFLATION SYSTEM: The primary pump is for fast and easy inflation and deflation (less than 4 minutes), and offers comfort control settings so you can select your desired firmness level. Secondary Never Flat pump monitors pressure
- FRAME SUPPORT – AT HOME OR ON THE ROAD: The stability and support of a bed frame, and our exclusive Never Flat technology, all in one portable package. Plug the airbed in and watch the frame unfold automatically while the bed self-inflates
- SPECS: Inflated dimensions: 78″ L x 60″ W x 9. 5″ H, Frame: 64″ L x 54″ W x 12. 5″ H, Total Height: 22″, Packaged Weight: 48. 9 lbs., Included: Wheeled storage duffel for easy storage and travel, Repair Kit
- Top material: Flock 0.70mm
|More information on Amazon|